Itinerary tips for your Eurotrip
Summer is coming up and you may be thinking about going to Europe. With so much to do and see, it can be tricky to plan your itinerary. Here’s International Informer’s top planning tips.
1. Spend at least several months in Europe so you will have time to see everything Hitler either created or destroyed.
2. Buy the most expensive railpass to ensure you waste not just the most amount of money, but also the most amount of time getting from city to city.
3. Don’t go to France.
4. Three or four days in each city is a good rule of thumb. This will give you enough time to visit the best local museums, restaurants, and brothels.
5. Remember to apply for a Soviet visa so you can go east of the Berlin Wall.
6. Most cities have free walking tours each morning that can be a great way to walk off your hangover from the night before.
7. Go to Amsterdam first so you can be high for the rest of your trip which, let’s face it, will probably be disappointing.